Win $1,000 for Creating the Best Ionic App Template
If you know your way around the Ionic mobile app framework, it might be your lucky day. Envato is running a contest for the Best Ionic App Templates on CodeCanyon.
All you have to do is create and upload a full app template that uses the Ionic framework. The best five app templates will win $1,000 each, and the author who uploads the most approved Ionic items wins a bonus $500.
The deadline is 27 April 2016, so get started with creating an app template now. If you need a refresher on the Ionic framework, check out the following useful resources on Envato Tuts+:
- Mobile Apps With Ionic and Firebase
- Create a Mobile Application Using WordPress, Ionic, and AngularJS
What to Enter
Envato is looking for looking for full app templates that are high quality, well designed, feature rich, robust, and unique to CodeCanyon. The design, functionality and overall relevance will be the key criteria in judging the winners. The item must also be well presented in the live demo and item description.
How to Enter
- Upload your items to Envato Market by Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 23.59 AEDT, following the normal CodeCanyon upload instructions.
- Upload your items to the Native Web > Full Applications category on CodeCanyon.
- You can enter as many different items as you want.
- Once your items have been approved, complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement. By doing this, you agree to keep any winning entries online for a minimum of two years. Also post your approved entries in the forum thread.
Source: Tuts Plus